Wednesday, May 14, 2014

He said, "you need to write."  Sit down, start writing and see what I come up with?  

It has been so long since I have written...so long in fact, that I have left my job, started a new challenging career in the public sector.  I am no longer driving the 49cc scooter as my primary means of transport. Though...I will admit I am driving a '96 Ford powerstroke with 281K miles on it.  Hey, it has heat and four tires and we've known each other since I was a teenager.  His name is Chuck.  Chuck the Truck.    

It has been so long since I have written that I have lost my religion.  I have paid off two very large debts that I worked on for years.  I've moved twice since I last updated this blog and I am a year away from being halfway-to-sixty.

I'd be shocked to find anyone still reading this, since my entries have all but fallen off but if you are reading this, know that I am the happiest I have ever been.  

No comments:

Post a Comment