Thursday, June 23, 2011

Matt & Kim

"and in the daylight we can hitchhike to maine
i hope that someday i’ll see without these frames
and in the daylight i don’t pick up my phone
cause in the daylight anywhere feels like home"


I have never been to a show with the kind of energy that Matt & Kim bring to the table.  I have read a lot of reviews on their act, and conclude that haters will always be just that....HATERS!  Kim has a smile plastered on her face through the whole show.  Only two minutes in, and I was asking my guy if he too thought she was a Cheerleader in a former life.   Matt is equally enthusiastic, but there is something about Kim that just gets ya.  I have never seen two people make that much noise, throwing balloons for everyone to fill and bounce around, making the men take off their shirts and helicopter them over everyones' heads...what a SHOW!  Kim spent just as much time standing on her Bass as she did beating it up.  They rallied their fans throughout the entire show, and kept the energy max'd out.

I wore heels (of course) so my legs were screaming by the end of the show, but I could not help but smile through my exhaustion at the pure excitement of the concert.  It is even more special since they love Denver so much...Kanooty told us we'd love it, and we are still talking about it.  GO SEE MATT & KIM!



No comments:

Post a Comment